Our commercial litigation team has extensive experience in civil litigation matters ranging from complex business litigation to commercial real estate development disputes, employment law, medical malpractice defense and personal injury litigation.
Some of our commericial ligitation areas of emphasis include:
- Will contests, claims against estates, breach of fiduciary duty cases, and trust modifications.
- Real estate matters, including title insurance claims, boundary disputes and partition actions, reformations of title instruments, disputes as to priority of security instruments, contested foreclosures, evictions and ejectments, landlord-tenant actions, disputes over restrictive covenants and easements, and other land use and zoning matters.
- Disputes over commercial contracts and negotiable instruments, the collection of debts, the recovery of collateral under security agreements, and insurance policies.
- Representing employers and employees in employment law matters, including cases over non-compete and non-disclosure agreements, trade secrets, and wrongful discharge claims.
- Personal injury litigation, including matters involving automobile accidents, slip and falls, product liability injuries, and medical malpractice claims.